PROGRAMME FIxO YEI - EDUCATION AND INNOVATION FOR THE EMPLOYMENT E
The Principal and the Administration of Istituto "S.Freud" are pleased to announce that from February 2017 our Institute has joined the programme FIxO YEI financed by the European Fund Youth Guarantee and under the patronage of the Minister of Labour and of Social Affairs, in cooperation throughout the country with the society (now it is called Anpal Servizi S.p.A.).
The Programme FIxO YEI is aimed to promote support actions towards the NEET youth (not (engaged) in education, employment or training -to encourage their passage from the Education system to the professional world.
Istituto Freud has always been careful and proactive as far as the employment of his students is concerned, by means of the initiatives of the Placement Center within our School in order to simplify the relation between supply and demand and to reduce the admission to the professional world. In this way it is possible to fight the youth unemployment.
By joining this new programme, our School organizes all the initiatives promoted for an active job search, accompanying our students in full synergy with the Anpal professionals, by following the steps below:
- Acceptance and Information: first contact with the possible visitors interested (ex students with a school degree by starting from s..y. 2013/2014 of the curricula ICT and Tourism ) with the explanation of the programme and the collecting of all the expression of interests.
- Access to Youth Guarantee : profiling of the visitors and discovery of inclination, characteristics and personal needs for a soecific and individual service of guidance. The output of this step is the conclusion of a "Service Agreement" where all the activities and the services provided are properly recorded.
- Professional or advanced guidance : orientation activities provided in small groups by exploring the users' needs, but also their personal history and their educational and professional career. The output is the drafting of a project that takes into account the ability and the skills of the young person, but also its environmental and social background.
- Job coaching: active research of job opportunities, promotion of precise professional profiles in a business system, coaching of the source during input and assistance to the company in order to identify the proper type of contract and in the definition of the educational project.
The School, in cooperation with Anpal, offers the following services:
- Individual orientation process
- Counseling and profiling
- Sessions to identify the necessary instruments to submit an accurate application: how to write your CV and a covering letter ot to find the most reliable sourcing channels
- Active jobseeking
- Mediation during the inclusion in the business company
S. Freud Paritary Institute - Private School Milan: IT Technical Institute, Tourist Technical Institute and High School of Human Sciences
Via Accademia, 26/29 Milano – Viale Fulvio Testi, 7 Milano – Tel. 02.29409829 Virtuale fax 02.73960148 – www.istitutofreud.it
Milan High School - Private IT School Milan
Milan Private Tourism School - Human Sciences High School, Social and Economic Address Milan
Contact us for more information: [email protected]