29 marzo 2018
On April the 10th 2018, all the students of the classrooms 4^ A, 5^ A Technical Technological IT and the students of the 4^ A, 5^ A Technical Econmics and Tourism cycles of studies will take part in the conference “Road Safety Campaign”. The class will be held by Mr Stefano Marazzi, the owner ot the Govone Driving School and it will take place at the school's premises.
The following topics will be analyzed:
- Correct driving position
- Front and back safety belts
- Reaction time
- Total space for stopping
- Using the mobile phone in your car
- Drunk and drug driving
The above mentioned topics will be analyzed through some videos of car accidents that really occured.
- Make the students aware of the importance of the road safety.
- Analysing of the most common causes of the car accidents.
- Making the students aware of the potential dangers and making them responsible.
- inviting the students to spread the basic concepts of road safety among their peers
PLEASE NOTE: We would like to inform that some images might hurt the feelings of the participants.