20 gennaio 2014
Tomorrow, on Tuesday the 21st of January the students of the Vth grade of the S. Freud State Recognized School will meet the volunteers of the Italian Multiple Sclerosis Association
the meeting aims at:
- spreading the right information about this illness
- informing the students about the issues related to the disability and the handicap
- promoting the values of inclusion of disabled people
- promoting the human dignity
- making the students aware of the volunteering activities and the most relevant social issues
The main topics will be introduced by the volunteers in an intercative way by means of vides, slides and true stories.
The meeting will be held at the school's premises from 9.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m and it's included in the Project "Health and Well-being" proudly promoted by the School.