26 aprile 2018
On Friday the 27th of April 2018 the students of the classrooms 3^ B, 4^ A IT and the classroom 4^ A Tourism belonging o the S. Freud State Recognized School will take part in the event “Master Class in Disney Italia” that will be held at the headquarters of The Walt Disney Company in via Ferrante Aporti 6, Milano.
The Walt Disney Company Italia and the Junior Achievement Italia have announed a new cooperation project addressed to the young people based on creativity.
All the students and the teachers who are involved in this initiative called “Business at work”, the most widespread business education project included in the School Work Alternation Project aknowledeged by the MIUR will have the chance to have an unusual insight of the Disney Company, a brand which is highly aknowledged beacuse of its creativity.
The paerticipants will have the possibility to attend the masterclasses held by the company's managers so that they will be able to gather further information about the labour market through the importante advice of an innovative company.
This company has been welcoming 450 students during the 2015/16 and the 2016/17 school years who attended the Master Classes dedicated to different business fields like the marketing, the communication, the HR, the sales and the finance that were all held by the company's managers aiming at giving their mentorship experiences and put their practical and professional skills at the students' disposal.
- Providing the students with new ideas to innovate and renovate in order to become the new "Futurist"
- Learning the Strategic Foresight, it is a discipline that enables to create and support anticiparted visions of the future and apply them in a proactive way according to the current real situations.
- Aprroaching the students to the practical experiences by promoting their close relationship with the companies and the multinational organizations.
- Recognizing and understanding the most important economic and environmental changes that are foreseen in the future 20-30 years through the participation in the most important emerging trends.
- Going deep inot the concept of creativity that isn't only the initial spark when you start up a business but it often represents the most effective way to face the ordinary and extraordinary company's challenges.
- Stimulating the students' interest and curiosity.