13 aprile 2018
SCHOOL DOWRY FOR THE YEAR 2018/2019
We would like to communicate to all the Families that the application for the School Dawry and the Contribution for the purchasing of textbooks, the technological equipment and the teaching tools for the school year 2018-2019 can be submitted from 12.00 a.m on the 16th of April 2018 to 12.00 a.m. on the 18th of June 2018.
The applications can be submitted by one of the parents or by anyone representing the students.The students of age can personally apply for this.
The recipients are:
- all the students who live in Lombardy who are under 21 and are enrolled for the 2018/2019 school year with the primary, secondary schools (state recognized ones and state ones) that are based in Lombardy or in the surrounding regions provided they daily commute.
The undergraduate courses are the ones set by the National and Regional Regulations for the secondary schools.
The applying families must submit an ISEE Certification below or equivalent to € 40.000,00.
- the contribution for the purchasing of textbooks, the technological equipment and the teaching tools must live in Lombardy, they must not be older than 18 and they must be enrolled for the school year 2018/2019 with the:
- undergraduate courses at the secondary schools (I, II and III grade) and the high schools (I and II grade), the state schools, the state recognized ones that are based in Lombardy or in the surrounding regions provided they daily commute
- training courses (I and II grade) that are delivered by the regional training Isntitutes that are based in Lombardy or in the surrounding regions provided they daily commute.
The undergraduate courses are the ones set by the National and Regional regulations for the secondary schools.
The families must submit an ISEE certification below or equivament to € 15.494,00
Submission of applications
You can fill-up the application on-line at the address http://www.siage.regione.lombardia.it, where you can aslo find a tutorial that explains you how to complete the whole procedure that implies the following steps:
a) system's authentication by using:
§ SPID – Public System for the Digital Identity: it's a personal code that enables you to access any device or be recognized by all the Public Administration's portals.
In order to ask for the SPID code you need:
- an e-mail address
- the smartphone's number
- a valid ID (identity document, passport, driving licence, stay permit)
- CNS/CRS with your tax code (you may need to photograph them and attach them to the form)
What you have to do to get the SPID code:
- log in with one of the eight Identity providers: ARUBA – INFOCERT – NAMIRAL – POSTE ITALIANE – REGISTER.IT – SIELTE – TIM –INTESA
- complete the procedure by following the instuctions provided by the identity provider you have chosen:
or via webcam
or in person
or via the electronic ID, active CNS/CRS or digital signature
The SPID identity releasing time depends on the single Identity provider.
For further information you can access this link https://www.spid.gov.it/richiedi-spid
The SPID code doesn't expire and it can be requested several times
§ CNS – National Card of Services/CRS – Regional Card of Services (PC + smartcard reader + PIN)
b) filling-up the application:
- the authentication enables to access the system and fill-up the application by following the related instructions. After you have filled up the application you must confirm the entered data and send the application that has been already signed and processed
The applications can be submitted from 12.00 a.m. of the 16th of April 2018 to 12.00 a.m. of the 18th of June 2018.
THe filling and the sending of the application are accepted only if they are sent on-line to the dedicated portal. In case of need you can ask your municipality for the technical support. People living in Milan can contact the Spazio Regione's help desks – Via F. Filzi, 22 or the Palace of the Region in Via Melchiorre Gioia) or the state recognized school the students are enrolled with. All paper applications won't be accepted since they are not valid except the above mentioned cases. The application is a self-certification in compliance with the articles 46 and 47 of the D.P.R. 28th December 2000, n. 445. The region will check the documents and the forms and in case of fake declarations it will withdraw the dawry because of a false declaration.
Changes and integretation of the submitted applications
Before the expiration of the notice, any changes or integration can be made by the applicants by filling up a new application; the former application will be cancelled when the new one will have been fully filled up.
We suggest to make the changes at least one day before the expiry of the noticde in order to avoid any stop of the on-going procedure.
In order to change your application you must use the attached forms, the “C Form” and send it by telefax to the following number 02/3936151, within the 30th of June 2018.
Applications sent after the expiry date
You can submit an application to receive the school voucher after the expiry date in case:
1. you are moving from a state school to a state recognized school or a recognzied training school: you can send your paper application via telefax to the number 02/3936151 by attaching the A Form within the 30th of Novemner 2018;
2. you have moved your residence in Lombardy: you can submit your paper application via telefax to the number 02/3936151 by using the attached B Form within the 28th September 2018.